If you love the ocean and want to stay fit, consider trying outrigger canoeing!
Benefits of Outrigger Canoeing:
- Paddling is a great workout. Outrigger canoeing is both an aerobic and anaerobic sport — it will improve your cardiovascular fitness and increase your muscle strength.
- Best of all, paddling is a low-impact exercise. There is a reduced risk of wear and tear on joints and tissues.
- You will make new friends. We have over 250 active members.
- Paddling is a great way to enjoy the ocean. You will see amazing ocean wildlife. We often see dolphins, sea lions, and whales.
- We offer Newcomer Clinics several times each year. These clinics are a great way to try outrigger canoeing.
- If you’d like to come paddle with us, our Race Development program is every Saturday at 8:00 am throughout the winter (weather permitting). Fees to join from October-December 2019 are $60.
- Now recruiting racers for the upcoming 2020 Race Season!
For any questions, please email our Recruiting Director.